1. 4.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Dilemma of the Day: The Early Games

Hockey fans, I have a problem:

Because I have the Center Ice package, rather than GameCenter Live, I can only watch one game at a time (which is good, because I can really only focus on one game at a time). Tonight at 6:00pm EST, the puck drops on THREE games I'd really like to see:

New Jersey @ NY Rangers - As a long-time Rangers fan, I feel compelled to watch my beloved Blueshirts beat the puck outta the hated Devils...which might not be so easy, because both Marian Gaborik and Ryan Callahan could be playing at less than 100%, and New Jersey is undefeated on the road. I don't see the Rangers coming back from their humbling 7-3 loss to the (also hated) Sharks with anything less than a "W", though.

Boston @ Philadelphia - The Bruins arrive in The City of Brotherly Shove without Marc Savard, Shawn Thornton or (gulp) Milan Lucic. Patrice Bergeron will center the B's top line. Think the Flyers are licking their chops? This game should be interesting...and possibly bloody.

Washington @ Atlanta - Ovie meets Kovy, as the Capitals and Thrashers battle tonight for Intergalactic (or at least Southeast Division) Domination. Seriously, if Atlanta wins, they'll wake up tomorrow atop their division. Sure, it's early in the season...but not too early to make your division rivals sweat.

Three games, one lousy TV. Decisions, decisions...

Take me back to On Goal Analysis.

No comments: