1. 4.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Day Three-Touristas in the Big City

Sunday was an off day for OGA, as there were no NHL games within driving distance. We used our time wisely, leaving the hotel around 8:00a (less than 4 hours after we got back from D.C.) and hitting the World Trade Center site, St.Paul's, FAO Schwartz (which doesn't carry G.I. Joes), the NHL Store (which did NOT give me another free pair of shoes), a street fair on Avenue of the Americas, and...Lombardi's.

Lombardi's pizza was just as good as advertised on The Travel Channel. Fresh mozzarella, the best pepperoni I've ever had, great coal-fired crust...my mouth is watering as I type this. Two thumbs up!

That wraps up Day Three. Today, OGA hits two games, then hits the road for Tuesday night in Pittsburgh. The odyssey continues!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'M GUESSING YOUALL WILL HAVE TO DO THIS EVERY YEAR NOW!!! eNJOYABLE READING!